It's the end of one chapter, and the beginning of another, as the New year unfolds. I have spent the first few days of the New Year really reflecting on the past months and days, wondering why I do what I do, and how to bring joy into my life like I felt it years ago. This past year has brought many great blessings, but with it, there have been some very shadowy times. I felt in my heart to start blogging. I am a writer at heart. I am creative. I love to reflect through pictures. I can express and reflect in a way that will hit my own heart, and perhaps others at the same time. God has a purpose and a vision for all of us. This year, 2012, I am seeking out JOY. I am seeking the JOY of homeschooling again. I am seeking MY purpose and vision for motherhood, and through all that, to become someone that God can use to minister to other flailing hearts.

No comments:
Post a Comment